Wednesday, December 09, 2009

prototypes!!!


Here are the prototypes for B & J's wedding invitation 'suite'! What do you think??

Edit: I added the choices for the bandeau wrap. The tags are separate from the invitation; does it lend the tags a sort of bookmark feel?






The tag:


The invitation:

And here are some choices to make about the bandeau wrap. I know B likes the embossed look it gives. The top paper *is* the actual paper to be used; metallic orange. We'll go with the notch to keep it together (easily taken apart) and then her and J just need to decide if they want to the Damask or Writing design. =)

Oh and the wax on the bookmark tag set will be orange wax.

1 comment:

Tanis said...

Looks good to me!
I bet it was fun doing these up :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very different from my wedding invites 18 years ago!!